A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Me vs NatWest


Just a quickie to let you all know that today is a VERY good day. I approached Natwest at the end of last year regarding their unfair charges and was prepared to go to court over it after all of the publicity. Well on the 14th and final day of the original letter before filing with the court I received a letter from them wanting to settle the full amount claimed of £1300!!!!

Not only does it make me feel victorious, it was also a fab way of saving over the last 6 years as at the end of the day the money was rightfully mine!!!


WOOHOO!!!!


I definitely recommend anyone else to do the same - further help and info can be found here http://www.fool.co.uk/news/your-money/current-accounts/2006/06/30/reclaiming-bank-and-card-charges.aspx

No comments: