A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, January 21, 2007

A JB kit day


I thought I would have a well earned scrapping day today after a hectic day at work - off to Italy next weekend so thought it was about time!!

I decided to open this months Jenni Bowlin kit as I really wanted to do the frame project kit and I loved it to bits!! The papers were Daisy D romance and just my type - also gave me the opportunity to scrap a couple of older photos that I hadnt got round to.


If anyone is looking for a new kit to sub to then I would highly recommend Jenni's - Ive been with her since day 1 and never received a kit yet that I didnt like....I know its down to personal taste but I love something that doesnt have hundreds of sheets of patterned paper and that little goodie tins we get are always adorable!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your LO's and the frame project Bexs. I'll be popping back for some inspiration when I get cracking with my kit.
Kathy (kathyb)

Caz said...

Frame looks great. But then I love all the frames you have made.
Caz
x