A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy new 2007xxx

I know, I know I said it before and apologised for being a poor blogger but Im back now with a vengeance as its 2007 and its time to get a little more organised to keep y'all up to date!!

So whats new then - well Xmas was really lovely albeit with still a horrible cold and cough I cant seem to shift!! Gramps was rather poorly but seems to be on the mend now - we certainly had a laugh with him Xmas day with that thong!!

Bedroom has now been redecorated as I felt like a change - I love it to bits and cant stop keep looking at it - a real tarts boudoir as I call it LOL

And please dont faint but this is my first bit of scrapping bot just for 2007 but for a long while - told you I had been naughty!!! Im definitely going to fit room in for more as Ive tons of lovely photos to scrap now but do need to get off my backside and get a couple more albums with a view to filling!!

Holiday is booked and now I can finally say we're off in 9 months and its this year WOOHOOO!! We're off again on a cruise - this time Freedom of the Seas' new baby sis Liberty who launches in May......cant wait to get back to not just the Caribbean but Royal Caribbean as well x

No comments: