A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Where in the world....

The world is a wondrous place. If family, money and a job were not a factor, where would you most like to live? Why? What are the factors, to you, that make a great place to live? What do you like or not like about where you live currently?
Without doubt it would have to be Turkey as I love the place and the people soooo much. I seriously considered it last year but to be honest the only things holding me back is Mum (although she would no doubt follow suit!), Gramps and the puddy's - with Turkey not being in Europe it means that puppycats would have to go into quarantine if I had to come back to the UK and I just couldnt put them through that. Its funny really as I am an adventurous person but get scared at the thought of giving up everything in the UK - I suppose its different if youre retiring but when you have to find a job as well thats even harder.
Perhaps one day?

No comments: