A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Monthly crop day

Its that time of month already - well actually it came around a lot quicker as the last crop was only a couple of weeks ago. I love it as it means I get a full day cropping without any distractions (if you dont count Caz that is LMAO). Pretty pleased with the LO's today but it does mean I now have 2 full albums and need to invest in some more AAAAHHHH!!!
Cute piccie of Pix when she was staring at the birds in the garden - only staring though as she knows she doesnt stand a chance if you she tries to catch them....believe me persians have absolutely no hunting skills whatsoever theyre all paws and fur!!!
Love these pics of Gramps in Slovenia - the title says it all!! He decided right from the start at Stansted airport that he had a liking to Mums wedding hat and at every opportunity wore it...it was one of those moments that you will treasure forever x
Back to the old pics again and the lush MME Bohemia paper - this time me and my cousins hmmmmm you cant tell which is me ;-)
Bohemia yet again - I do have a real addiction for these papers. Sorry about the pic quality - the transparency didnt photograph too well.

1 comment:

sue said...

wHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SUBMIT SOME OF YOUR lo'S FOR PUBLICATION!!! THEY ARE FAB AS USUAL
LUMPY SUE