A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Mac-ette

Ok so I confess - my latest addiction is Mac pigments...the way I see it it's like painting on yout face so theoretically an extension of scrapbooking!!!! For those that are aware of the pigments they are absolutely FABBY and you can purchase trial sizes from ebay - please be warned though as there are a lot of fakes around (I can recommend some good sellers if anyone is interested). So for today we went for a rather spring/summery look - what else when they forecast 28degrees of sun!!!
Off to Brighton tomorrow for the weekend with work so will tell you all about the fun and games next week when Im back - oh and no doubt the boozehound wainwright antics ;-)

No comments: