A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, September 24, 2006

All alcohol is now banned

Well until Xmas that is LOL
Spent Friday and Saturday in Brighton with work and it was absolutely FAB!!! When we arrived it was tipping it down which was rather depressing but soon cleared up enough for a traditional paddle in the great British sea!!! Had a wander around the pier doing the typical holiday thing and then went back to the hotel to get ready for the evening. We were staying in the Grand Hotel which I must say was out of this world and sheer 5* luxury! We went out for dinner at the Havana where the food was gorgeous but I think perhaps by then the alcohol was starting to take effect and most certainly had by the time we hit the bars afterwards.
Saturday was therefore a complete and utter disaster - I was really looking forward to a wander around the Laines and although I managed a few shops all I wanted was to be at home in my bed...believe me it was the worst 2 hour train journey in my life. To top it I also managed to leave behind my necklace, earrings and a pair of shoes - next time Im taking a re-packing checklist LOL
More crazy pics, and the full story, at http://www.bexpics.fotopic.net/c1091275.html

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

I don't believe you wont have any alcohol before xmas!!!

Photos are fab hun