A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, August 20, 2006

We got there eventually LOL

So carrying on from my crop post its another piccie of me and Gramps taken in Slovenia. Used the lovely Rouge De Garrance papers again and the transparency was actually a digital freebie that I printed last night.

I did this little plaque yesterday as I wanted something really cute to hang on my craft room door - I love it and think it works really well with the plain wooden letters...I was going to decorate them further but like the way they stand out.

Off now for dins at long last ;-)

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Yoe made some really gorgeous LOs yesterday, you are so talented girl.

micayla said...

That plaque is too cute, are those wooden letters?
Fabby layouts, keep em coming!