A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Scraplifting a plenty

Now please dont think Ive gone and lost my mojo again - its just one of those days where I had projects that I wanted to lift and finally got around to doing so!
OK so time for the credits then - the artists dummy was a lift from a gorgeous one that Keisha Campbell (A Little Bit East) did. I loved it so much that I pretty much used the same as she did. Simple but I love it to bits and you can pick up the artist dummies for only £5 from good ole Ikea.
The dress form was one by Ranjini at Scrapologie - I adore her work and cant wait to be on the sub list for the kits. It wasnt quite how I wanted it turn out as the paper was a bummer to fold so I gave up with that (Becki no patience Wainwright LOL) and did it my way. It was larger than I had expected too which made it tricky but I think its kinda snazzy.
Finally we have those doctors tongue thingys (well actually large lolli sticks) that had been altered in this months Creative Scrapbooking mag - I decided to do them for Mum and my Aunts as a little pressie. Just dont try making the holes with a Fiskars punch as it kills LOL
Happy bank holiday everyone and enjoy cos theres none left until Xmas now ;-)

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Fab work Bexs. Next time borrow my crop a dile for the holes, lol!

Rachael said...

They all look lovely.