A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Prompts

Ok Im a naughty girl and like to be selective with the prompts on UKScrappers but the last 2 have really inspired me so I might have to do this more often LOL
You're having a small intimate dinner party with lots of good food, perhaps a glass or two of wine, and LOTS of sparkling conversation. Each of your five guests must be a real person but can be historical or currently alive. Who will you invite and why? What do you really want to talk about?
1. Steve Jobs - boy would I love to hear his honest thoughts on Bill Gates and hear more about his future plans...they man is pure genius!!
2. Einstein - who wouldnt!
3. Tommy Cooper - I dont think there is one joke this man could tell that I wouldnt laugh at...hilarious.
4. Socrates - another person who intrigues me and would love to know all about his trial and death.
5. My old cat Gismo for comfort.
"There ought to be a law": What are your pet peeves? We’ll call this ‘Grumpy old scrapbookers’! List your five top pet peeves about anything (scrapbooking, kids, partners, pets, or just life). If you've seen 'Grumpy Old Men' or 'Grumpy Old Women', you'll know what this means, but you don't have to be old...just grumpy.
1. Slow drivers - Im sorry but theyre just plain dangerous. Now I know Im a fast driver but to be doing 30mph on a main road is lethal and encouraging people to overtake. Simply drive to the speed limit or dont at all LOL
2. Jealous people - hey I work darn hard and strive for the nicer things in like so dont knock me.
3. Tax dodgers and those claiming when theyre too lazy to get off their butts and go get a job - hmmmm why should we pay your taxes????
See now you got me started and Im thinking of loads now LMAO
4. Mobile phone ring tones - get a simple one...nuff said ;-)
5. Lateness and forgetfulness - get a watch and a diary...simple!!!
Where/What is your comfort? When things get tough or a bit too mad, where do you go for comfort: food? a book? a fantasy? exercise? a secret place? a special friend? hot bath? or … ?
My main comfort is my teddy bear - now how daft does that seem at 32 still to have a fav bear!! im no doubt totally embarrasing myself here ;-) Ted Bear was given to me by an ex about 10 years ago and he is my comfort when Im feeling down or scared or just want some support. You wouldnt believe the secrets he knows!!! and if all else fails I'll go shopping ;-)

No comments: