A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Old piccies....

I love going through old piccies - Gramps had hundreds of slides that I wanted to scan and there were some great baby pics of me I had never seen before...quite a cutie eh LOL
Used this as a fab opportunity to do a canvas that I had bought from a local Poundland and Im loving the outcome, the new Basic Grey Lily Kate papers were fab for this picture. Im also taking a leaf out of Karen Russell's book and using embroidery anglais on my LO's as it looks so fab - believe me I have tons of the stuff now!!
Have a chuckle at these other piccies I found....

1 comment:

Michelle x said...

those photos are great bex! lvoe the one wiht the pram in the background, precious to keep :-)

great Lo's too.

michelle - littlelamb