A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Not shaken or stirred

Unfortunately Mr Bond wasn't waiting for me today - totally gutted!! Had a client meeting at Pinewood Studios which was fab - it is such an amazing place with huge warehouse places everywhere and people rushing around! There's even a Goldfinger Avenue which made me chuckle...wanted to take some pics but didn't dare as there were notices everywhere that it wasn't allowed. Don't think it would have gone down to well if I had told my boss that I got chucked out for taking pics that I wanted to scrap LOL

No comments: