A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Monday, August 28, 2006

My Minds Eye - Bohemia LUSH!


Had to try out the new range which I only managed to find at www.amillionlittlethings.com and its so fav to use - I think I bought Jill out of the papers and transparencies LOL
This is such an adorable pic of Pickles - silly moggie decided to plonk herself on all my lush stash as soon as I opened the box...well we all like approvals dont we ;-)
If you buy anything this month believe me you NEED these papers LOL

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Does that mean I have to go buy them then??!!

Nicole said...

Ohhh I love them too! I am so surprised that they are so hard to find.

PS: I found you through the PI blogging post.