A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My LUSH new stamp storage


Now I must admit I've never been a stamper - can't stand those blimmin rubber things YEUCH!!!! However I have a new born addiction which is clear stamps (by the way Caz it's all your fault LOL) and have been wondering for ages how to store them. I had decided to put sheets of laminated paper into a standard file until I came across this fab file in Tesco today - it was in the back to school section and cost £9.99 but I think it is utterly FAB for taking to crops cos of the carry handle and you can just pop in the stamps you want to take with you!
Did the girl do good?

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

what a great idea!!!
I love to stamp- any stamps :) lol!

Lynsey said...

Fab idea, I may have to copy!!