A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, August 20, 2006

A crop day


Hence the number of LO's I managed to do LOL I wish I had more time like this and the inspiration that also goes with it!! It certainly comes from those fab pictures I had found and some great ones that had been taken recently. Spot the new papers as well, more BG Gypsy and Rouge De Garrance (lots of!)

I only have this picture of my old cat Gismo who was dearly gone on to moggie heaven - he was such a character as he used to knock on the letter bo to be let in, I'd love to have another cat like him again (oh and boys are definitely more affectionate!).


Used snippets of the new Dream Street papers for this but wanted to keep it rather simple (plus I get to use the papers again!!!). It was a hilarious moment one hot night when the back door was open...I was watching TV in the dark when all of a sudden there was the most god awul scream and the cats were playing with a frog!! Of course had to grab the camera quick!!


This piccie was taken at my cousins wedding of my Mum and Gramps - he is forever playing the fool and it makes me laugh so much when I look back at the pics...you'd never guess he was 86!!!! The title, well what can I say, it's him to a tee!!

No comments: