A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Busy bunny

Been so busy lately its been horrendous - managed to sit down today and have some me time and spent all the time scrapping LOL newest craze is a sewing machine and Im addicted and cant stop using the blimmin thing.....its just so calming and Im even going to make myself a bag when I get time to design it teehee Also started to become addicted to clear stamps - now Ive never been a stamping fan at all but the clear ones are FAB cos they are so easy to clean.....ooops ,more should be arriving in the post over the next week!!!

Its my burfday on Tuesday - 21 again LMAO and I have a Mac consultation booked in the afternoon which Im really looking forward to....however must try to remember to leave dear credit card at home as I find it very difficult to tear myself away from the pretties. Will let you know how I get on!!!

Time for the days layouts and then you'll see just how busy (well for me) I have been!! The one at the top is my fav by far...loving the Karen Russell narratives and cant wait for the new CHA collection in September!!!

Totally loving the new prima papers!

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Lush LOs girl. Save me your scraps!!

KimmyS said...

Gosh I haven'tbeen visiting your blog for ages. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE those LO's hun!

Sophia said...

Awesome layouts! I've enjoyed peeking through your blog! Have a great day!

Sophia