A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Too much like hard work!

A busy day at the MK crop today, although I was starting to get the hump with the cover girl layout as it seems impossible to stick clear letters to black Bazzill without seeing the glue...so much for Glossy Accents I gave up with the first one and sat there peeling the glue of the letters about 6 tines before I managed to get it to work!!
Loving the KI Alphabet Soup though - it looks so funky on LO's and is really versatile with the mixed fonts.
Also loving the new crop kits that Rach & lyns are providing theyre fabby! Notice the alphabet soup again...I think Im starting to become addictive...wonder whether there is an SA (stash anonymous) in MK LOL
The layout of me below (aged 8 bless) was done using this kit

The diet is hard work - Im trying so hard to be good but I just dont seem to be losing any more...only 1/4 pound this week which just isnt good enough! I think Im going to take inspiration from Pickles and try the odd spider or two for dinner LOL

Enjoyed the monochromatic feel to this LO andbefore you ask, no I didnt do the handwriting...even if I had of tried it wouldnt have looked neat and after all isnt that what rubons are for teehee

On a more meaningful note this is another LO I finished and feel is rather poignant. The wording reads:

All too often we take life for granted.
I came across this picture of me with Uncle Brian
when I was about 16 and it made me think about life -
it made me remember how close we came to losing him when
he had his heart attack, how uncertain life is and most
of all how precious it is.
None of us know when "our time" is but what we
do know is how to love family and friends, how to
treasure the small moments and how to laugh and
smile. All too often we pass these gifts by.

I love you Uncle Brian x

Oh well its Sunday again - hate it cos its work tomorrow yet love it cos it means that 24 is on again and I get my Bauer fix! For those that watch it I do think this season is the best by far...mind you it could be made better by the addition of Chase but I am currently working my magic powers on this one and if it doesnt work this year then at least I have another 3 years to keep trying...or perhaps find my own Chase LOL

Enjoy the week ahead x

1 comment:

KimmyS said...

Hun you are AWESOME... your LO's totally rock. You are such an insiration and I hope you never stop posting your lovely creations.

As for the diet - you do know that there will ALWAYS be a standstill at some stage. That is normal. I did not loose anything for a whole month (that is when your body started getting used to your new eating regime and will go into startvation mode, keeping all the calories it gets and not letting go)and after that period it started falling off again.

Just keep doing what you have been doing so far. It'll pick up again.

If you need someone to chat - send me a pm with your number and I give ya a buzz

Hugs