A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Monday, May 15, 2006

Speed demon!!


Sat here knackered as anything writing this after spending a truly FAB day at Alton Towers - I think I managed to lose about 6 stone though from all of the walking though!!! I love the place so much and it was such a great day as we hardly had to queue for the rides at all..max of about 10 minutes!!
If you havent been lately then you really NEED to try out the new ride Rita Queen of Speed as its incredible....0-100kmph in 2 seconds, nearly took my head off my shoulders LOL
I remember the old days when the Corkscrew was the most amazing ride at the park - well you can forget it now as its lethal - I managed to smack my jaw so hard against the head rest that Im convinced its left me not only with an extremely sore neck but also whiplash!!!!!
Cant wait to go back again...oh and the hotdogs are LUSH!!!

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Glad you had a fab day!!