A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ive lost my creativity AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Ive gone and lost it all and for the life of me I cant find it anywhere...my creativity has vanished today :-(
I sat there all enthusiastic about doing some scrapping but no blimmin chance - the papers didnt co-ordinate with the photo I used and no matter how hard I tried I started to hate it more and more so decided to throw a hissy fit instead and chuck it all in the bin LOL I felt so much better afterwards!!
A couple of hours later I was feeling frustrated and whilst on the phone to Caz decided to do my Pixpen as it had been sat there for over a week.....decided that it didnt take too much creativity for that and the final result is above - if I do say so myself its lush and I cant stop writing with it!!! I must admit though whilst going through my charm pot I decided that I also have a charm addiction but that as I had used some I certainly needed more to keep the pot topped up so off to shop now LOL

3 comments:

Caz said...

Gorgeous......and I stole your creativity...mewwwhhhaaahhhaaahhhaaa

Caz said...

Gorgeous.....and I stole your creativity...mwwwhhaaaahhhahaaahhhaa

Scrapaholic said...

I want one, and I want it now, I stole some too. mwahhahahahahahah!!!!