A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Step away from the fridge!

Well firstly a huge Happy Easter to everyone and PUT THE CHOCOLATE DOWN!!!! I must admit I have been rather naughty and have eaten too much - I even had it for breakfast this morning...hmmm that reminds me must start the diet once all the eggs are gone ;-)
I am loving this time off of work - it's so nice to sit down and relax for a few days without the dreaded alarm going off in the morning. I did contemplate mowing the lawn but it looks like its going to rain so we'll give that one a miss for the time being...lazy I know but hey! Spent yesterday shopping and starting a wedding order of 60 shot glasses....I'm sure at some point last night I was dreaming that I was being attacked by a monster glass ghostbuster style LOL
Having a crafty day today and have spent the morning doing an altered domino mini book and I love it to bits now its finished...its just soooooo cute!!!!
Here's also a little tin I altered which came in the Jenni Bowlin kit - I'm going to fill it with lots of life wishes.
And as it seems to be a sentimental day I also decided to make a life box which I will fill with altered playing cards all about my life - I'll show you these as soon as I get started on them!!!
Anyway off now to have some choccie for lunch LOL xxx

No comments: