A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Really lazy

Boy have I been lazy today - all I did was went food shopping and one layout LOL Sat down now about to enjoy a film before I have the trial of doing my daily exercises AAAHHHH!!!

Love this layout to bits and really enjoyed doing it - Im starting to enjoy really working with 8x6" photos as that size really does a good picture justice. I think its the simplicity I love ans the colours are fab too. You'd never believe in this one Tabby actually attacked me afterwards....dont think she enjoyed a camera on macro mode right in her face, oh and I gave up after that!!! Need to start doing some LO's that aren't of the moggies but they are both so adorable and certainly not camera shy!

No comments: