A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Saturday, April 29, 2006

My first milestone!!!!!!!

I did it!!! I hot my first milestone and have now officially lost half a stone...so excited and even more determined now. Its been a busy week - went to Mulino's with work yesterday for lunch and I was a good little girl, by the way for those of you that havent been the food is to die for! Actually when I say good I was until I got to the dessert and just had to have a huge slab of tiramisu...or as its better known heaven on a plate! For those of you wondering the official milestone was broken today after the gorg out so I must be doing something right...however if you see a salad walking down the street then you'll know its me!
Had some lush papers delivered this week and have loved doing this LO - a huge thanks to Kimmee for the alphabet soup (calorie free may I add!) although I think I am going to need more pretty soon. I wanted to do a LO of me sleeping as was inspired by someone else's I saw, I found it really peaceful to look at and shows a real innocence and vulnerability.
Anyway off now so hope you all have a fabby holiday x

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

I just love this LO, you look so innocent!!!

KimmyS said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so stinkin' happy for your weightloss hun. That's awesome news.

The LO is fantastic - how did you manage to picture yourself when you sleep though? It's awesome

So glad you are getting a good use out of those alphas, too!