A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Goodbye chocolate!


Ok so I am literally about to throttle the moggies...the diet started today and its really starting to kill me!!! I never realised how hard self control is but Im determined to do it - I have 2 stone to lose that I have put on over the last year and half of that I want to do before I go away for my cousins wedding in June...actually I have to as I purposely bought an outfit too small for me LOL
So today so far I feel like Im in the middle of a famine and keep fantasising about chocolate and cream cakes and McD's and chocolate and cream cakes and oh did I mention chocolate? Ive also been doing the Rosemary Conley Slim n Salcacise DVD which I must admit is FAB.....Im sure the neighbours are looking at me rather strangely through the window though as I bob up and down!!! Still Im going to show that I can be dedicated and get into those jeans from last year that are hiding at the top of the airing cupboard.....hmmm we'll see!!

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

I've and joined Rosemary this morning and weighed in. We will have to help each other!!! I'm doing the salsacise dvd friday when catherine is at preschool.

KimmyS said...

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo you evil woman showing a Cadbury Creme Egg.....I could lick it off the screen I could....

Good on ya hun for doing a diet (not that I think you need it, mind). I have to stick to a diet these days myself.